Ideable has presented zocaalo in the last AAL Forum 2017 that was held in Coimbra (Portugal, October 2-4).
Ideable presented the zocaalo project in its stand, and received interesting feedback about the project, especially from:
- Public organizations interested in certified apps for the elderly users.
- Startups that need a certified seal of accessibility for the eldercare sector.
In addition, Iñaki Bartolomé, CEO at Ideable, participated as speaker in some of the workshops of the meeting, talking about present and future features of zocaalo platform:
- Participated in the first workshop, the opening day, dedicated to business coaching for AAL projects.
- Presented zocaalo in the “How to build a viable business model in an AAL project” workshop.
- Finally made some networking too in the EIP on AHA’s “Building trust and confidence in the performance of the AAL Marketplace” a working session.
AAL is a European programme involving all European countries and regions, including some outside of Europe, whose aim is to improve the quality of life of the elderly people through the development and use of sustainable innovative solutions based on information and communication technologies (ICT) that truly meet their needs with a multidisciplinary point of view.